Tuesday, March 18, 2014

If You Like It Then You Should Put a Pin In It

Disclaimer: I promise that, as of today, I am in no way associated with Pinterest, other than as one of the millions of subscribers :)

But just for fun (because this is what I do for fun!) I looked on their site to see if they have any team building activities on their board...and they do!!!  Maybe it's just me and I'm still getting accustomed to all these social media platforms, but I was shocked.  What a great way to show that team building doesn't have to be cheesey or stuffy or boring!  It can be cool and fun and simple (see my recent post...).  And more importantly, great ideas can be shared!

So I wanted to share with my readers this alternative resource.  Go check it out and have some fun!  

PS.  I make no apologies that you will now have Queen Bey's song in your head the rest of the day.  You are welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment